The main goal of this project is to set up conditions and structures enabling future co-operation between South-East Asian and European institutions in technology transfer, research and training, and providing support to public/private decision-makers in the field of GNSS, in particular of Galileo/EGNOS.
- Funding Agency/company: European GNSS Agency (GSA) under the FP7
- Responsible: Istituto Superiore Mario Boella (ISMB).
- Coordinator: Gabriella Povero
- Partners: Istituto Superiore Mario Boella (ISMB), Politecnico di Torino (POLITO), Universidad Politecnica de Catalunya (gAGE/UPC), Université de Franche-Comté (UFC), Asia Institute of Technology (AIT), Hanoi University of Science and Technology (HUST).
- Responsible gAGE/UPC: Jaume Sanz
- Amount of the project: 459 KEURs [32 KEURs UPC]
- Duration: 18 months
►Project web server
Ref.: xxxxxxx [CTT: C-xxx] JSS 32K/459K